Thursday, February 17, 2011

Newsletters

I really needed to start sending out newsletters. I made a few myself that I designed through my personal email. That was pretty easy. Collecting and keeping track of email addresses, however was not.

I got advice from a few other sellers about this service called MailChimp. Looks like a great one, and unless you have a huge mailing list, it's free. They help you with signups (widgets and links), save your data and help you design and send your newsletters.

 See, I have a signup over there ------>

Not very pretty yet, but I haven't figured out the whole design thing. Come back and see if I can make it any prettier. I'm going to try. I hear it is pretty easy to use, but I haven't figured out the whole thing yet. I'll let you know if I figure it out. I have heard from many sellers that it is really easy.

So here's the deal. I've been moving around a lot, so you need to be on my email list to find me. I'll be posting here, but I will also be opening a web site. YAY! And I'm going to bribe you a little. If you sign up for my newsletter, you'll automatically be entered to win this sweet Pink Anemone Trio Necklace. Don't worry about getting too many newsletters though, because I could barely figure out the widget. It will take me a while to figure out the newsletter, and I have a website to build.

1 comment:

Pili said...

I just subscribed! Or so I think, waiting on the e-mail to confirm it!

Good luck on the website building, I'd be waaay over my head with that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...