Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shops I Like - Totus Mel - Watterose - The Yarnival

This week I'm going to put a little Fiber in your diet. Three wonderful shops, again, each with their own flair style and genre. Yet they all use fiber as their medium.

I fell in love with Totus Mel when I first saw those lovely little tatted Ankle Corsets on the front page of Etsy. Oh how I wish I had lovely little feet and ankles to wear them on. Then I went to her shop and found so much more. Beautiful Masks and Jewelry. So exotic, like rare treasures for a Desert Princess. I love everything.

I've known Rose of Waterrose for a long time. Her embroidery cuffs are what drew me in at first. Such wonderful embroidered detail. Her Queen Anne's Lace is my favorite. She has expanded to do Unisex Denim and Leather cuffs, and wonderfully detailed Hoop Embroidery Art. You must visit this shop.

The Yarnival is a recent Discovery. I Absolutely love the bright colors and Bohemian Style. The crocheted Head Wraps are my favorite. So fun! But they also have charming Arm Warmers, Neck Warmers and more. I can't stand how cute those head wraps are.

2 comments:

Waterrose said...

What a lovely surprise! Thanks so much and hope all is good with you!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

What wonderful shops! Now I'm off to peruse their shops. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...