Friday, July 26, 2013

Some Sellers Just Don't Get It

I'm going to tell you a little story about a seller with a bad attitude. I'm actually including their name so you can avoid the shop. See, for a while I watched a LOT of Judge Judy while I was going through depression from Menopause, I and I know you can't get sued for slander if the thing you are stating is the truth.

Can you imagine watching Judge Judy every day. Now that's depressing.

To the point. I purchased an item on eBay and was hounded by the seller, at my email address, to leave feedback, to the point where I felt it was harassment.

Here's how the conversation went. And BTW I blocked this seller before I sent the message. I love that ebay feature.

Dear 860playitagain,

I really do not appreciate being hounded for feedback. I get enough spam, I do not need it for purchases too. I leave feedback when I'm darn ready. I suggest you stop this nasty habit as it's a real turnoff. I've been selling and buying on ebay for 10 years, and whenever a seller hounds me for feedback I NEVER buy from them again.

- poppyswickedgardentoo

This was the reply I received.

Dear poppyswickedgardentoo,

fine, then do not buy from me again, I am going to block you since you have a bad attitude anyway, this is an automatic feature, since we have over 40,000 sales, and only 9000 feed-back, I pay ebay for this reminder service for lazy buyers who refuse to leave feed-back, good day sir! john pia

- 860playitagain

Talk about good customer service eh? BTW that was sarcasm. I know that I have no friends here that would act so offensively to a buyer.

I suggested he not pay for that feature as it was a waste of his money and thanked him for blocking me so I didn't have to try to remember his shop name.

3 comments:

Debs Crochet said...

Wow that is rude. I've been a seller on Etsy for years and never chase a person for feedback. Positive feedback is always nice, but as i see it, no feedback must mean the person is pleased with their purchase. If not,a person sure would leave feedback if they weren't happy.

Pili said...

Wow, that was RUDE! And a very stupid feature... Maybe people don't want to leave them feedback because of all the annoying reminders!

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Wow! There's no excuse for his hounding and then his reply. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...