Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Last Splurge of 2013

I went shopping today, December 31, 2013 and boy did I splurge. I bet you all thought I didn't know how to live it up. I know how to have a good time. Like take this new fancy glass butter dish I got.
This is quite an upgrade from the $1 plastic butter dish I had. It was ALMOST $4.

I also bought some stainless steel measuring cups and spoons, total cost about $8 And a really nice $3 wooden spoon (maybe I should dip the handle in paint and make it worth $20). I can't believe what a wild spender I was today.

This, this was the real splurge. A foot bath that bubbles, heats water and has a spinny, scrubby thing. It might have been expensive, but today it was half price and just under $10.

I bought a $1.50 Santa hat for one grandson and some poppers for New Years Eve. I spent $7.50 on a case of 12 pint jars to put my bagged bulk spices in to get them out of my cupboards and on my bakers rack with the smaller jars of spices. I have a few left over to make some food in too.


My favorite purchase of the day though is the new $5 back brush. Now I won't have to fight so hard to clean my back in the shower, although I must admit, It does help to keep me flexible. Not a big deal though, even at 60, I'm like one of those rubber bendy dolls. Guess when you're double jointed, they still kinda stay that way even when you're old. Now I'm like a normal jointed 20 year old. Not so bad.

TMI? Well I'm in a good mood tonight. After all, I just splurged on myself.

Have a Wonderful 2014 and a prosperous healthy future for 2014 and beyond.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...