Monday, October 10, 2011

Life on Mars - Real Progress

Real Progress in the Bathroom that is. Yes we have walls. No more cats disappearing down the crawlspace, No more creepy window over the bathtub. Yay! Maybe in a few days I'll get it all done. HA!

I have to Wipe down the walls smooth and touch up. Then paint the walls and floor. Then put in the sink and or beadboard walls, whichever comes first. Then plumb the sink and or put in the flooring.

We are doing linoleum over sealed wood, because it's cheaper and it isn't even really our house and I'd have to lift the toilet again to put in tile and I'm not doing that again for a couple of years. Maybe another year.

I am going to be so happy when I don't have to crawl over a pile of drills, nails, hammers and screwdrivers to take a bath. And that long pipe coming out of the wall, waiting for a faucet, really shoots out the water across more than half the tub.

2 comments:

Pili said...

Wow, you guys are doing really a great job!

vintage eye said...

I have visions of an I Love Lucy episode in my head! ;) Coming along nicely though, I'd say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...