Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shops I Like - Autumn Leaves

I loved Last Weeks collection so much I had to do it again. Autumn that is. But this time It's Autumn Leaves.

For those of you that don't live in the North and have never seen the beautiful Fall colors. You should take a trip sometime. It's wonderful when the trees look like fire and the leaves crunch under your feet. Our school yard was surrounded by Maples. In the fall we would make house floor plans of them and pretend we were living in those huge rooms.



 
    ellemoss                Peaseblossom Studio             Tea Party Hats

     
                                                           Amber


  Lena's Boutique       Pesky Cat Designs      Rough Magic Creations


Please stop by these shops and see what other wonderful goodies they have to offer.

8 comments:

Pili said...

Lovely collection! I love the changing of the colours and I remember how I loved picking different coloured leaves for school projects!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for including me here. I love the beautiful colors of fall!

Elle Moss said...

beautiful!

Mollie Ann said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I'm thrilled and honored to be included with these lovely things! Thank you Cinders!!!

Maiden Jane said...

Great selections!

Do we have fall???

vintage eye said...

Gorgeous picks Crusty! I like!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

What beautiful crisp weather selections! I lived up north all my life up until a year ago and do miss those lovely fall colors. Thanks so much for featuring my purse Cinders!

LOVE ART WORKS by KRISTIN LOVE said...

Absolutely Glorious Collection!! Can't wait 'til the leaves start turning here in Seattle land, it will make the rain a little more Beautiful!! Love your picks Cinders!! xoxoxo :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...