Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sharing Time - Holiday Gifts 2011 Part 1

I was trying to get volunteers to post their craft tutorials here, but silly me, it's so busy this time of year. So to help you with your holiday making, I'm linking to some of my favorites.

Oversized Beach Tote - at MaidenJane blog This HUGE tote is not only perfect for the Beach, but also for hauling around those great piles of gifts and goodies for family Holiday parties. Don't want to make it yourself? You can buy it at MaidenJane.etsy.com

Jane also has more wonderful Tutorials, check out her blog.




OliveBites is another great Blog. Cat, of Polarity and Uncorked loves to upcycle. This tutorial is for a Upcycled Ruler Picture Frame. Too cute! Comb through her blog for more great ideas.

I found this Great Doily Lamp Shade tutorial on Pinterest I want to make it so bad.

How about a delicious Sugar Scrub? Find the recipe here. I love to make homemade Bath and Cosmetic gifts, they are so appreciated.

I absolutely Adore Adore Adore this Treat Stand, and plan to make one for us and for gifts this year.

Pinterest is a GREAT place to find tutorials. Search DIY, but please click through to see if they are really tutorials or pins of Handmade Seller items.

I'll bring you more next week too. Happy Crafting

5 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Oh I want a treat stand so bad! Are you going to use thrifted plates? I always look but never find any that are cute.

Thanks for sharing!

akaCINDERS said...

Jane, thrifted is a great Idea. I was thinking of checking out my local dollar store too. I think that they might have the candle holders. I'm really excited about making those.

Pili said...

Those stands are amazing! What a great idea!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Great links and I love MaidenJane's bag ~ she does wonderful work!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Lots of great holiday diy ideas! I always try to make all my decorations from paper or other things I can find around the home. Thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...