Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sharing - Keeping Busy Crafts

I've recently become obsessed with crochet. I made the cutest cupcake hat for Luna and learned a new stitch. I have loads of yarn sitting around an loads of time, so as long as I don't get distracted trying to watch videos and crochet, Luna will have lots of sweaters/booties this winter.

How about you? Have some time on your hands and want to try something new?

Try these cute DIY Rope Bracelets from honestlywtf.com - cute.

Ever want to try those Rolled Fabric Flowersjonesdesigncompany.com has a tutorial for you. Gonna have to try these myself.

How about sprucing your house up a little. I love these Vintage Wall Art Shelves found at Better Homes and Gardens, sooo much. I think I'm hunting in the room next door for some.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year and I'll bring you more ideas to spruce up your home next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...