Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sharing Time - Holiday Gifts 2011 Part 2

Another round of DIY gift ideas for you today.

Well I made my Treat Stand. What do you think. I found some inexpensive Snowman Themed plates at a discount store and $1 candlesticks at the Dollar store. Total cost without the E-6000 that I already had? $4

I'm making one for a friend and another for family. Shhhhh! Don't tell them.

Here is another one I'm dying to make for our house. It's a recycled T- Shirt Rag Rug Great blog and tutorial.

Here is a list of 10 Gifts to Make But my favorite is the Photo Wreath. Too cute.

Do they have a Fireplace or Camp out a lot. How about these Great Eco friendly Fire Starters? What a great use for all that darn dryer lint.

And finally the cutest little marble Magnets. I think I'm going to have to make these too.

3 comments:

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

Love the treat stand! Such a good idea!

Unknown said...

The treat stand came out AMAZING! No one wou;d ever guess it was so inexpensive to make!

Pili said...

That stand looks awesome! All great ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...