Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shops I Like - World Vintage - Jen's Closet - Callooh Callay

Today we're going into the past. I finally figured out how to post shops I love in a quick and easy way. These are shops and people I love. Today I'm focusing on Vintage, because I really love old things, being one myself. And I think these shops are so often overlooked. Each shop has it's own distinct tone.


World Vintage on Etsy is an awesome shop full of bright, fun, eclectic finds. There is a lot of kitsch going on in this shop, and I for one, could shop here all day.


Jen's Closet on Etsy has a more subdued elegant tone. She has so much lovely China and jewelry. You have to stop by and take a look at her wonderful selection.


Callooh Callay on Etsy has an Earthy feel to her selection. She also has a fantastic selection of vintage buttons and she assembles some of them and other vintage finds into lovely jewelry.


Please take a moment to click on the links and visit them. You won't be sorry you did.

3 comments:

jenscloset said...

How nice!! Thanks so much for including my shop on your blog!! You've made my day!!

Denise said...

Thank you! What a nice surprise to start the day.

Denise (World Vintage)

vintage eye said...

Three of my ab fab shops! Vintage rules! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...