Monday, June 11, 2012

Life on Mars - A Little of This and That

Nothing earth shattering this week. No one was hauled off to the slammer or the psyche ward. No police on the lot at all. What a shock! As a matter of fact things were eerily quiet. Maybe that's because Poppy and her brood all went off for a couple day vacation. Ahhh peace and quiet.

Well I shouldn't say all was peace and quiet. Someone got stitches, but I won't say who or how (not me) but I will say that when I was offered a ride this week, I didn't take it. That's all I'm saying.

I got a bit of sewing done, like these awesome pillow cases and the Dr Who Bow tie. And I made some hair clips and headbands for a friend. And listed some pick your own hair clips. Busy Busy.  

Doesn't the Dink look like he could be a Doctor some day? We've decided it's about time the Doctor regenerated as either a woman or an American. Or maybe an American, woman. 

Garden is growing well to, and sales have been pretty good. I think I may be dying, because all in all, my life has improved. Things don't usually go this well unless there is impending disaster. Maybe there is some truth to the 2012 thing eh?

Here's looking to more interesting weeks in the future, but for now, we'll just have to settle for a little peace and quiet.

2 comments:

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

Glad things are going well! I like peace and quiet too:)

Pili said...

Glad to hear things are going well and pretty uneventful! Don't jinx it by wondering about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...