Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Xmas 2012


I always make some gifts for Christmas. This year it was tough, because I was selling and sewing right up to the last minute. I did make some really cute sachets, out of old denim with white machine embroidery. I didn't even get a chance to take pictures of those, but trust me, they were adorable.

For the most part, though, I was sick to death of sewing, so I tried my hand at crocheting. I knew I could crochet the scarf, like the Minecraft scarf that the Dink is wearing, but I didn't know that I could make amigurumi. My first ever is the Yoda on the right. As that went so smoothly, I thought I might attempt a Slenderman for the teen. I found one that I liked and based my pattern on that. I had no pattern to work from. He turned out pretty cool. Even has creepy curly tendrils coming out of his back.

The picture below shows the teen and Slenderman, enjoying a cup of cocoa. Dink and Luna enjoyed Christmas a LOT, even Santa Fuzzy did. That hat was bought by someone for the puppy whose head is bigger than mine now. Well a LOT bigger than Fuzzy's. Hope you enjoyed your holidays, family, and learning new things :)


1 comment:

Pili said...

That Yoda looks amazing! Glad to hear you guys had a Xmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...