Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fauxtography - Punny Picks for Great Photo shoots

I've been working out new ways to do interesting photography for my items. Fortunately I am very handy at Photoshop. I just did (and am working on) a series of Fauxtos of my Bow Ties on Tuxes. Here is some of what I did.














I took some Tux images and creatively altered them in Photoshop to show off my ties better. I did the Jon Hamm just for fun, not to add to my listings. Not sure either he or the producers of Mad Men would like that, but I was having so much fun.

I'm not exactly sure just how legal using these images are, after all, I'm not crediting the photographer. If you photographed any of these, let me know and I'll give you shared credit. After all, these images are digital altered art collages done by me. Heck, a collaboration with me, could make you famous Jon Hamm.

Find these bow ties and many more at Poppy's Garden Gate.

3 comments:

vintage eye said...

These photos really show off your ties beautifully!

Pili said...

Wow, you really are handy with photoshop! These photos display your bowties in a great way!

Orion Designs said...

I think these photos are great. And yes, you are very handy with Photoshop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...