Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What Evah! - Tweeting with Deepak

This should probably be in Life on Mars, but I just couldn't wait till next week.

Sometimes My Big Mouth gets me a little Further that I ever expect it to. Like yesterday, when I started this little RT comment on Deepak Chopra's Tweet. This is a copy of Twitter Feed from TweetDeck so you have to read from the bottom up.

Just my average snarky comment, but it was from my heart. I seriously believe that we should try, even if we can't do. 

I didn't realize at the time that he was borrowing from the Yoda "Do or Do not. There is no try." Until Poppy and the boys told me. But that was a little different as Yoda's was to a direct action, not a philosophy.

Well anyhow, another lively conversation that made my morning a little more interesting.

2 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Riot!

vintage eye said...

It took our Cinders to get Deeprak to change his tune! So which is she? The unstoppable force or the immovable object? Either way the broad is fierce! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...