Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sharing Time - Holiday Gifts 2011 Part 3

Country Living Decorations
Hope your gifts are almost all "wrapped up" Here are a few more gifts and decorations to make.

Had to share this one - Rolo Turtles - CANDY - So good I'll let you know how they turned out.

How about these awesome Hand Carved Rubber Stamps? I used to make them. I might have to dig out my tools.

Here is a group of DIY Christmas Decorations from Country Living. I love the Wrapping Paper in little picture frames. I might come up with some cute wrapping paper ornaments too.

This one is the most awesome thing ever. You have to click to see this wonderful Waterless Snowglobe. I'm definitely making this one. With maybe a felt or polymer cover for the base.

1 comment:

Pili said...

Very cool ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...