Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sharing Time - Holiday Gifts 2011 Part 4

Getting so close to the Holidays and I am looking all over for gifts and decorations to make for friends and family. Did you get your gift from me yet? I think it's in the mail.

I do wish I found this one earlier for you, but if you run out now you might have time to make it. This is the cutest ever "Book Bag". A little handbag recycled from a vintage book binding.

And you can't fool me. I know some of you have not finished decorating yet. Here is a Fabric Yo-Yo Tree.

And Better Homes and Gardens has some cute Decorations for you.

Back to gift ideas, how about a quick easy Monogram Mug? Fill it with a bag of Cocoa.

Here's another easy one. Lemony Kitchen Hand Scrub. I think I want this one for me.

I love this Etched Trifle Bowl, and I have etching paste. Why didn't I think of that?

Oh and a handmade Wooden Wax Seal I have all I need for this too. I better get busy!

Polymer Gift Tags. They would make such cute jewelry charms too.

OK enough for today. I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday with Many More Joyous Days to come.

1 comment:

Pili said...

The monogram mug and the book purse are such great ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...