Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sharing Time - Easy DIY Decor


I've been hunting for some more great ideas to spruce up your house while you're housebound. I found some more great ideas.


Here are some Great no sew fabric decor from curbly.com

Start thinking about Summer with some New Uses for Old Things at Real Simple

I love this side table made from old shutters.

And another tip I love, chalkboard paint anything. Paint it on hard lampshades, tabletops, framed boards, a taped off wall section, inside cupboard doors, outside cupboard doors, kids headboards, bathroom cabinets.

2 comments:

Pili said...

That side table is seriously amazing, love it!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

I've been away traveling on a job assignment for the past 3 months and had no time to be creative. I'm back now and look forward to getting back to my studio. Thanks for all the wonderful links and the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...