Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's Cooking? - F'oat Cheese or Faux Goat Cheese

I love Goat cheese, but sometimes it can be so expensive or not readily available. I made this easy spread when I wanted some goat cheese for my homemade Tapenade, but couldn't afford it. It came in handy when my DD was pregnant and not allowed to eat goat cheese too.

F'oat Cheese


1 package creamed cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

Soften the Creamed cheese and mix with Parmesan. You can add herbs or garlic if you like.

This is so great on French bread or crackers with a bit of tapenade on top.

2 comments:

vintage eye said...

I like! I like! Cheap & yummy? What's not to like? :)

Shadow Dog Designs said...

YUM! Am going to have to try this! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...