Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Puppies are a PITA

















Remember when we got the puppy? She was 7 weeks old. Just a cute teeny thing. If you've seen my posts about her peeing on the floor and teething on our arms, you probably wonder what all the fuss is about. She was such a cute little thing.

Here's the thing, puppy's grow and they don't realize just how big they are. Yes this is the same boy, and this is the same puppy three short long months later. And when she pees, it's a flood, and when she nibbles on your arm with her razor sharp puppy teeth, or jumps on you to play with her monster paws, she isn't really cute anymore.

Actually I still think she's cute, but that's because I'm the only one in the house she listens too. I'm working on her again. I was very busy the past few months and didn't pay enough attention to her. As a matter of fact I'm pleased to say she did not pee in the house for the first time yesterday. I'm hoping it's a trend not a fluke.

Anyhow, I just thought you might like the to see the pictures of the tiny pup. She's not done growing, so if we don't ship her back to the pound for bad behavior, I'll post more pics later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...